Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Business Quotes

Entrepreneurs are fascinated by quotes. They spark your creativity, motivate you to action and inspire you to greatness. The right words at the right time can be fundamental to your success. Below are this week’s quotes. Be inspired;
1.      “My will shall shape the future.  Whether I fail or succeed shall be no one’s doing but my own.  I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility.  Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny.” - Elaine Maxwell, Author
2.      “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” William Butler Yeats, Poet
3.      “How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.” – Coco Chanel, Entrepreneur
4.      “The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.” – Ben Stein
5.      “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars.” –Les Brown
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...